vet Islington N1
Our opening hours are:
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 7PM
Saturday: 8:30AM - 5PM
We have opened our online booking system for routine appointments e.g. health checks/vaccinations/nail clip, urgent and emergency appointments should still be made by phone and will be prioritised.
Repeat prescriptions/Food/Flea&Worm treatment - Please email to request. We will contact you for payment once it is ready and arrange a collection time.
Visiting our practice:
- Please ensure that you have called ahead and made an appointment, so that we are expecting you.
- We ask that only one person accompanies your pet to the practice.
- Please ring the bell when you arrive. a member of the team will collect your pet from the door. Cats, rabbits and small pets should be handed over in a secure basket.
- Your pet will receive a full clinical examination in the consult room, whilst you wait outside. If we need further information or your pet needs further treatment, we’ll discuss the options and associated costs with you, so that you’re able to make an informed decision about the next steps. This will take place either over the phone or by keeping a safe distance away from you outside.
- Contactless payment, we can either take payment over the phone or you will be allowed into reception to use the card machine. We are no longer handling cash payments.
- We’ll return your pet observing the same strict safeguarding measures that were followed for collection and urge you to sanitise/thoroughly wash your hands after your visit.
For more information on how we are working during this time - click here
At Zasman Vet Islington, we provide our clients with an excellent standard of veterinary care, while maintaining a friendly and personal service. The Islington clinic has the latest equipment on site and can provide the highest level of care and attention to the pets that visit us.
The vet team is happy to offer advice on all aspects of preventative health care and clients can book free appointments with our nurses for advice on weight loss, puppy & kitten checks, dental clinics and flea & worm advice.
We are fortunate to have access to the in house services of an Orthopaedic Surgeon, a Specialist in Diagnostic Imaging and Ultrasound. As well as Certificate holders in Ophthalmology, General Veterinary Practice, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery. We can also perform laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery including keyhole spay/neuters for our clients. This enables us to offer care for many more complex cases without the need to travel to a referral centre.
Our Islington practice has been accredited as a Small Animal General Practice by RCVS. This means we adhere to strict standards set by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and undergo regular inspections.
If your pet needs to see a vet then please call us to arrange an appointment. Our opening hours are detailed below
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|8:00 AM - 7:00 PM||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM||Closed|
In the event of an emergency please call our surgery to arrange for your pet to be seen as soon as possible.